Get Styled By ...
Ready to take your style to the next level? Let us introduce you to your new fashion gurus. They're here to help you slay your next look!
One top, many ways to tie.
Behind the Hook: Meet Tani
TJC Crochet Measurement Guide
TaniJay Crochet’s Guide on
Caring for Your TJC Crochet Items
TIPS FOR MACHINE WASHING YOUR CROCHET ITEM:
- Fill the washing machine with laundry items of similar color but do not overload.
- Insert your crochet item inside your TJC mesh laundry, zip and secure the zip. (Note that acrylic yarn does not bleed color, but you should still be mindful of the colors you mix in the laundry)
- Use a mild detergent to wash your crochet items. It is recommended to wash on a delicate cycle (cold water).
TIPS FOR MACHINE DRYING YOUR CROCHET ITEM:
- Still in your TJC mesh laundry bag, set your dryer on low heat and remove once the cycle is done. (Acrylic and other synthetic yarns can be washed and dried with your regular laundry because they don't shrink. They may, however, stretch with heat, so always choose cold water and low dryer settings)
** If you machine dry on high heat and "fuzzies" appear on your item. This is a natural process and happens due to friction, Do NOT panic, they removable. You can use a a pair of scissors to carefully trim the areas needed, an electric lint shaver can also get the job done if accessible. **
TIPS FOR HAND WASHING YOUR CROCHET ITEM:Hand-washing may seem tedious, but if you you'd like to enjoy your items for years to come, caring for them properly helps the process)
- Fill a bucket/sink/tub/basin with cool water (tap is acceptable). Avoid using hot water as it can damage the fibers of your crochet items.
- Add a mild detergent or baby shampoo and stir for five minutes.
- Soak your crochet item in the detergent for 15–30 minutes. Don’t add fabric softener, bleach, or other harsh chemicals.
- Gently rub the soap into the fabric with circular motions.
- Begin to scrub the item lightly by grabbing two portions of it and rubbing them together. This helps loosen dirt and wash out any spots it may have.
- Rinse your crochet item thoroughly under cool water until all of the suds have been removed and the water runs clear.
- Squeeze out as much excess water as possible. To do this, you can lay your crochet item flat on dry towels. Then, roll up the towels and press down on them to absorb as much moisture as possible.
- Unroll the towels and place the blanket somewhere where it can air dry well.
TIPS FOR STORING YOUR CROCHET ITEM:
- For safe storage please use your TJC FROSTED ZIPPER BAG ( included in your order), as your go to storage aid.
- Insert your items inside your bag and make sure the zipper is fully locked.
- Store your bag in the location of your choice until your next use.
View TJC Yarn Catalog
"Themis Crochet Bikini Set"Click to Shop
"Tepe Crochet Bikini Top"Click to Shop
"Rose Crochet Top"Click to Shop
"Kotys Crochet Shorts"Click to Shop
"Celaeno Crochet Hat"Click to Shop
"Astraea Crochet Crop Top"Click to Shop
"Iris Crochet Shorts"Click to Shop
"Kaymia Crochet Shorts"Click to Shop
Custom Sets WelcomedCreate Your Custom Items
We Asked a Few of Our Clients For Their Honest Thoughts ...
Here's What They Had To Say
"I'm constantly amazed by your unique designs and color choices. Every piece I've bought from your shop has brought so much joy and warmth to my home. Thank you TaniJay!!"
"The delivery was prompt, and the packaging was adorable! Opening my crochet order felt like receiving a gift."
"I love my items , the customer service was amazing. When I received my items they were well packaged. The quality of the material was so soft, and Tanijay is very creative when it comes to her designs which makes her stand out from the rest. I didn’t encounter any damages or problems. I received so many compliments on my bathing suit , and I just loved it. I can’t wait to order more !"
"I took the chance and purchased, and was not disappointed. I will shop again soon. One word... FIRE!"
"Everyone keep asking me about my custom ski masks, it never fails. You bought my vision to life, thank you"
I am in love with the pieces that I have received , i originally bought it for a trip to Jamaica and it held
Up really well. I was able to wear it in the water and also able to wash and line dry it back to its original condition. The customer support was amazing from originally ordering the product, to receiving it. Ordering online especially Instagram can be intimidating not knowing if it will be legit or how to handle things if there is a problem. None of that was an issue! I also received an extra piece at the time because it was around my birthday. I was pleased with how everything came out and the sizing was also perfect. I haven’t worn my pieces again because it was designed for something in particular, but I do hope to order soon!
I Had Purchased 2 Perfectly Handcrafted Bras ; One In Pink &' One In Purple. Tani Has Excellent Customer Service Which Is Something I Always Look For In A Business Especially Online. After Briefly Answering All Questions. My Package Was Packaged And Shipped Out With 24-48Hrs As Promised. Bras Were Of Thick Material, Not Flimsy At All &' Took Good When Thrown In The Wash n Dry.